Updating the functionality of our METEOTREK product
Starting from October the 7th, 2020 in the web interface METEOTREK became available the next features:
- Viewing all current and historical data, as well as a short-term forecast not only for the field, but also for a specific station
- Ability to view several indicators for the station simultaneously, in any combination
- New module “Station Analysis”, which calculates active and effective temperatures and hydrothermal coefficient – indicators needed for more in-depth analytics and crop planning
- Ability to view the minimum, average and maximum indicators for the field and station in accordance with the selected filtering
- The functionality of the electronic map and key indicators for the field and for the weather station has been increased
The functionality is already available to all METEOTREK customers. We will be glad to receive your feedback and wishes!
In the near future, the METEOTREK website will describe in more detail the use of effective, active temperatures and SCC in the business processes of agricultural enterprises.