Modernization of tankers and stationary gas stations
Very often companies, especially those working in agriсultural business, are facing the need to organize integrated fuel distribution. As a rule, these companies are not willing to invest in new mobile or stationary fuel-filling pumps, which are immediately completed with all the necessary elements. During 2018, our company successfully upgraded such pumps for a number of agricultural holdings, thus making the first step towards an integrated fuel metering system for enterprises.
How it works:
A specific list of components is connected to the existing equipment on the fuel pump (depending on the state of the pump and the installed equipment):
- GPS tracker – is the primary data collector from the pump, transmitting gathered information to the WTM server. Depending on the tasks, we use BITREK 910 or BITREK CONNECT with the appropriate modules
- NCT – a device for picking up the signal from the installed meters. It transmits information about the actual quantity of released fuel through the meter. At the same time, every meter is always calibrated by our specialists. For example, there was one case when only in one of the tank trucks, 30 litres per tonne were discharged from the counter
- The RFID reader for issuing fuel determines exactly who received the fuel, when and in what quantity. The system is configured not to allow the issuance of fuel without an authorized RFID card. There are two types of readers – for internal and external use, and they are selected depending on the equipment design and type
- An additional RFID reader is installed on the cabin of the vehicle, determining which driver was on shift during operation. Using the same card, he can receive fuel in his own tank
- At some enterprises, we also installed fuel level sensors in the tank – both in the tank truck and in stationary tanks at the gas station. This helped our customers to fix the level of fuel in tanks and monitor the fuel flow both when fuel is supplied to stationary tanks and when fuel is shipped from stationary gas stations to mobile tankers and equipment, and also to record current fuel residues in tanks
- On diesel tankers, we installed fuel level sensors in the tank of the vehicle itself, as well as a flow-through fuel meter
- Taking into account our recent experience and the availability of photo and video monitoring functionality in WTM software, in the near future we will equip a number of objects with DVR equipment that will allow photo or video recording at refuelling sites
In the process of upgrading mobile and stationary fuel-filling pumps and vehicles, our specialists also install all the necessary filters, nozzles and other elements of installation kits. All possible “weak” places are sealed with license seals.
As a result of the upgrade, the client receives a turnkey solution – the equipment, its installation, all the necessary control and monitoring functionality in our WTM software.
In this software, customers can generate specialized reports that are customized individually depending on needs. And to receive statements on fuel sales for each of the objects, indicating the time, place, driver and amount of fuel received. Also, there is a possibility to set up various alarm events.
General report on the fuel truck with full information on the fuel issuance: